The HYDRA 590 system is an electronic control system that can be mounted on any type of sprayer whether self-propelled or suspended / trailer, for boom sprayers or atomizers.
The Hydra terminal, based on CAN BUS technology, allows the hydraulic folding and spraying system to be managed. In addition it allows to control the functions of the spray boom, for example: partial opening / closing of the spray nozzles, the rod etc.
The Hydra 590 Spray Terminal can be combined with our Trimble GPS systems to transform the control of Spraying functions into automatic section and rate control.
In addition, the Hydra 590 system can be controlled remotely in real time via the RAS (Remote Assistance Service), the remote control service.
- Control the dosage of the material in manual / automatic operation
- Valve opening / closing control of each section of the boom for partial control with up to 9 segments
- Hydraulic Motion control of the boom. Ability to control 7 different functions
- 2-speed programmable air valve speed control
- Connection to Trimble GPS navigation systems for partial control and use of lubrication charts.