Trimble® WeedSeeker® is a precision selective spray system for efficient weed control. Its function is based on instantaneous weed detection as the spraying system moves through the field. If the sensor detects the presence of grass (weeds), it signals to the specific spray nozzle above the weed, giving it information about the size of the weed so as to pick up the right amount of material. It works best in fields where weeds appear periodically and scattered.
Reduce herbicide costs by up to 80%
Weeds bind nutrients and soil water to the detriment of agricultural cultivation. The result is an immediate decrease in crop production and therefore income. Trimble Weedseeker® spot spraying system helps reduce weed costs, reduces working time and environmental damage during agricultural work.
Thanks to its innovative optical tracking technology, the Weedseeker system sprays targeted greens only and not clean soil, since it only activates spraying when weeds appear. In addition to agricultural applications, the selective spray system is used on the sides of roads and rail networks, in runways, parks and elsewhere weeds appear sporadically and should be targeted rather than universal.
- Row spraying for weeds (corn, cotton, etc.)
- Application to vineyards and tree farms for selective spraying
- Spraying on cultivated fields
- Spraying of herbicide during the sowing preparation stage
- Herbicides immediately after harvest
- Reduce costs of pesticide use by up to 80%
- Reduce the number of interventions by combining spraying with other farming operations
- Environmentally friendly
- Day and night spraying capability
- Reduce spray slip / deviation
- Adaptation to conventional sprays
- It only sprays plants, not clean soil
- Economic application of strong doses to increase herbicide yield
- Effective treatment of pesticide-resistant weeds